2,4 Difluoro Bromobenzene
Price And Quantity
- 192.99 g/mol
- 1.708 g/mL Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Colorless to Light yellow clear liquid
- Speciality Chemicals
- 1-Bromo-2,4-difluorobenzene is a reactant used in the preparation of azole derivatives as highly-selective fungal CYP51 inhibitors.
- insoluble in water
- Room Temperature
- 1 Years
2,4 Difluoro Bromobenzene is needed for the synthesis of orally active and highly potent chemical compounds. This is used for calcitonin gene-related peptides. It is apt for different synthesis. This is a receptor antagonist that is also used in the making of 2, 3-difluorophenyl(dimethyl)phosphane. 2,4 Difluoro Bromobenzene has a molecular formula C6H3BrF2, 192.99 g/mol of molecular weight. This is accessible with a melting point of - 27. Boiling point of the compound is 140 and it boasts 98% purity.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India