Being a reputed manufacturer, exporter and supplier in this domain, we are are affianced in offering top grade Acetic Acid. Ideal to be used as a food preservative, this acid is also demanded in pharmaceutical, petrochemical and other various industrial applications. The provided acid is processed with the aid of contemporary methodology using quality-approved chemical compounds by our experts. In addition, the offered Acetic Acid can be purchased from us at cost effective prices in various packaging options.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Clear colorless liquid
- Strong odor of vinegar
Acetic acid is a colorless, clear liquid with a strong vinegar odor. With chemical formula CH3COOH, it is an organic compound and important chemical used in numerous industrial processes. It is a synthetic carboxylic acid having antifungal and antibacterial properties. Acetic acid is used as a counterirritant, as a reagent, and solvent. It has significant use in ester production, foods, chemicals, petroleum production, acetic anhydride; and medical applications. It has been produced on an industrial scale, and today has wide industrial uses.
Properties of acetic acid:
- Acidic character
- Water free acetic acid is called glacial acetic acid
- Sour taste & pungent smell
- The important component of vinegar
- Widely used as a solvent.
- Used as coagulant in the production of rubber.
- Used in the manufacture of rayon fiber.
- Used in the manufacture of dye stuffs, coatings & perfumes etc.
Plot-No.3045,3125/ 3125 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India