BIS (PINACOLATO) Diboron
Price And Quantity
- NMT 0.5%
- Soluble in tetrahydrofuran,dichloromethane,toluene,hexane and heptane. Insoluble in water.
- Room Temperature
- 253.94 g/mol
- Chemical Compound
- 222.67.0 C
- Bis(pinacolato)diboron or (B2pin2) is the most commonly used diborane reagent in organic synthesis due to its high stability in air and moisture.
- 1 Years
- 137 to 140 C
- White Crystalline Powder
- 0.98 g/cm3 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
BIS (PINACOLATO) Diboron is known as a reagent that is applicable for the cis-vicinal diborylation of olefins and acetylenes. This is suited for the platinum catalysis. It is a substrate utilized for palladium-catalyzed cyclization. It is also functional as a condensation agent suited for the formation of poly(arylene)s. BIS (PINACOLATO) Diboron has an essential part to play in Suzuki reaction. This is functional as an inhibitor of matrix metallo-proteinase (MMP-2). Basically, it is a covalent compound included with two pinacolato ligands and two boron atoms.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- HDPE DRUM
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India