Cyclam (1,4,8,11 Tetraazacyclotetradecane)
Price And Quantity
- Laboratory chemicals, Industrial & for professional use only.
- 200.32 g/mol
- An Off white or Yellow Beige , crystalline Powder
- 0.90.1 g/cm3 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- 184 - 186 C
- Soluble In Water
Cyclam (1,4,8,11 Tetraazacyclotetradecane) is functional as a ligand, suited for the synthesis of Cyanide-bridged FeIII-CuII complexes, Zinc fenamate complexes. It is ideal for the medicine sector and has been bestowed with many antimicrobial properties and is also suited for the organic extended framework. Cyclam (1,4,8,11 Tetraazacyclotetradecane) is accessible with a molecular weight of 200.32 g/mol. C10H24N4 is its molecular formula. The melting point of the compound is 185 to 188 C. The CAS no is 295-37-4 and it has purity of 98%.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India