Price And Quantity
- as per requirement
- 3000 INR
- Organic Compound
- 3.325 g/mL at 25 C(lit.)
- 267.83 Grams (g)
- Solubility in water 1.24 g L1 (at 20 C).
- Clear Light Yellow to Red Brown colored liquid
- 181 C
- 6 C / 42.8 F
- 4 Years
- 3.32 g/cm Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Diiodomethane is used in the determination of the density of mineral and other solid samples. It can also be used as an optical contact liquid, in conjunction with the gemmological refractometer, for determining the refractive index of certain gemstones.
Di Iodomethane is an organoiodine compound which appears as a colorless liquid and finds application for determination of mineral density. It is obtained by reduction of iodoform by elemental phosphorus under controlled conditions. This compound has molecular formula CH2I2 with a molar mass of 267.836 g/mol with a density of 3.325 g/ml. It is water soluble in nature and has a boiling point of about 182.1 degrees Celsius. Di Iodomethane is also utilized as a reagent and optical contact liquid. It is available at highly competitive rates in bulk for our respected customers as per their request.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- HDPE CARBOY
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India