- 60 Months
- It is used in the preparation of phenyl substituted piperazine derivatives, for termination step during alpha,beta-polylipopolymers synthesis, and in the formulation of indazole.
- 1.00.1 g/cm3 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Freely Soluble in Ethyl Acetate, Methanol and Water.
- Room Temperature
- WHITE TO FAINT YELLOW POWDER, CRYSTALLINE
- 186.255 g/mol
- 1-BOC-PIPERAZINE,N-BOC-Piperzine oxalate,TERT-BUTYL N-PIPERAZINe
Based in Gujarat, Ankleshwar, we are engaged in the business of manufacturing and supplying of N Boc Piperazine. It is used in the preparation of phenyl substituted piperazine derivatives, for termination step during alpha,beta-polylipopolymers synthesis, and in the formulation of indazole. This compound has the chemical formula C9H18N2O2 and average molecular mass of 186.251 daltons. We offer N Boc Piperazine at highly competitive prices and in variable quantities as demanded by our clients.
Act as a DNA gyrase inhibitor
Has flash point of 230 degrees Fahrenheit
Also utilized in Buchwald-Hartwig coupling reaction
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- GLASS BOTTLES
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India