Price And Quantity
- 340 C (644 F; 613 K)
- Room Temperature
- 137.14 g/mol Grams (g)
- Organic Acids
- Carboxylic Acid
- Medicine Grade
- >98 %
- Off White Powder
- 4-Aminobenzoic acid
- PABA is taken for a disease that causes curved, painful erections (Peyronie disease), a rare autoimmune disorder that causes skinblisters (pemphigus), hardening of skin and connective tissue (scleroderma), and many other conditions.
- 187 C
- 1.374 g/mL Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- Freely Soluble in Alchohol
- butethamide, benzocaine, procaine, tetracaine, propoxycaine, and butacaine.
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid is a chemical that is found in the folic acid vitamin. This is needed to treat infertility in women. Also, it is needed for the treatment of rheumatic fever, constipation, arthritis, headaches and systemic lupus. This is also used to make supplements that darken the gray hair, makes the skin look younger, and prevents sunburn. Para-Aminobenzoic Acid is included with a crystalline substance. This is a vitamin B complex and works as an essential nutrient.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- HDPE DRUM
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India