- 72.4 C
- 114.02 g/mol Grams (g)
- n20/D 1.3 (lit.)
- Organic Acids
- Carboxylic Acid
- Industrial Grade
- > 99 %
- TFA has important properties for its use in organic synthesis, such as low boiling point, high dielectric constant and strong acidity.
- colorless fuming liquid
- Trifluoroethanoic acid
- Trifluoroacetic acid has been used as the reagent of choice for the removal of nitrogen and oxygen protecting groups by solvolysis under aqueous or anhydrous conditions.
- -15.4 C
- 1.49 g/cm Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- in water TFA is miscible.
Established in the year 1998, we are emerging as one of the leading industries engaged in providing high grade Tri Fluro Acetic Acid. It is an organofluorine compound, which is a structural analogue of acetic acid where three hydrogen atoms are replaced by fluorine atoms. This chemical compound is used as a reagent in organic synthesis and also finds its use as a precursor to trifluoroperacetic acid and 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol. Tri Fluro Acetic Acid is also utilized as an iron pairing agent in liquid chromatography of organic compounds.
Miscible in water
Have acid ionization constant
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- SS DRUMS
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India