- Organic Compound
- 1.225 g/mL Gram per millilitre (g/mL)
- 222.25 g/mol
- 77 C/80 mmHg (lit.)
- As a silylating agent for the synthesis of trimethylsilyl-enol ethers from esters of -diazoacetoacetic acid. To activate benzyl and allyl ethers for the alkylation of sulfides. To facilitate the conversion of Diels-Alder adducts of Danishefskys diene to cyclohexenones without the formation of methoxy ketone by-product. To prepare difluoroboron triflate etherate, a powerful Lewis acid especially in acetonitrile solvent. As a reagent in a Dieckmann-like cyclization of ester-imides and diesters.
- Miscible with aliphatic, aromatic hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and ethers. Immiscible with water.
- n20/D 1.36 (lit.)
- Organic Synthesis
- 2 Years
- Clear colorless to slight yellow liquid
- TMS Triflate
- Food Grade
Trimethylsilyl Trifluoromethanesulfonate is functional as a trifluoromethanesulfonate derivate belonging to the group of trimethylsilyl R. It has kindred reactivity to trimethylsilyl chloride. It is rendered with appreciable shelf life as well as increased effectiveness. Applicable in chemical as well as medical industry the utilization of this chemical needs proper recommendation as well as accurate amount. Offered Trimethylsilyltrifluoromethanesulfonate is employed with special chemical properties as well as accurate pH value.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- GLASS BOTTLES
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot-No.3045, 3124/25 GIDC-Panoli, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 394116, India