- 3-Aminobenzonitrile was used in the synthesis of series of 1-substituted-3(5)-(6-methylpyridin-2-yl)-4-(quinoxalin-6-yl)pyrazoles. It was also used in the preparation of highly substituted -lactam analogues of a thiazolidinone follicle stimulating hormone receptor agonist.
- Solubility in water: insoluble. Other solubilities: soluble in ehtanol,ethyl ether,acetone.
- 24 Months
- Room Temperature
- White to Light gray to Light yellow powder to crystal
- 288 - 290 C
- 118.139 g/mol
- 48-53 C
- 1.5511 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Organic Synthesis
We are a reputed company that is offering 3-Aminobenzonitrile to our valuable customers. It is a popular organic compound. It is a crystalline solid which is primarily employed in various industries. It is heavily employed as an indispensable intermediate for producing various pharmaceuticals like antihypertensive agents, antidiabetic agents and antitumor agents. 3-Aminobenzonitrile is also employed as a building block in the production of various drugs. It is also employed as an intermediate in the synthesis of various agrochemicals like herbicides, insecticides and fungicides. It is also utilized for producing various compounds of corresponding nature. It is also employed for producing dyes.
Off-white to brown coloured solid
Light brown solid
Identification by HPLC
In the test for chromatographic purity by HPLC the retention time of major peak from the sample solution should match with that from standard solution.
Water content by KF (%w/w)
Residual on ignition (%w/w)
Purity by HPLC (% Area)
Single maximum unknown Impurity
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- FIBRE DRUMS
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Central America Asia Africa
- All India