- 110.99 Grams (g)
- Anhydrous Powder
- 3 Years
- HCL , calcium hydroxide
- 2.15 g/cm Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- White Crystaline
- freely soluble in water , alchohol , acetic acid , acetone.
- 772 C
- Dry place
- Room Temperature
- Calcium Chloride Industrial Grade especially uses as salt for drilling fluid , refrigeration plants, ice and dust control on roads, and desiccation.
Taking into consideration quality as the prime motive of our organisation, we are engaged in offering excellent quality Calcium Chloride that is the salt of calcium and chlorine. This chloride is formulated under the stern guidance of our talented team of experts with the use of excellent grade chemical ingredients. The offered salt is used in making brine for refrigeration plants and many other applications related to chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. In addition, this Calcium Chloride can be purchased in air tight containers at reasonable prices from us.
We offer All Grades of Calcium Chloride from Liquid, Fused, Anhydrous to Granules.
CAS No: 10043-52-4
- Environment friendliness and highly effective
- It consists of accurate composition of calcium and chlorine
- It is generally used for the preparation of brine in chemical reactions
- This is known for its better chemical stability and long shelf life
- Owing to its accurate pH value it is easily soluble in water
- As a salt it behaves like a typical ionic halide
- It appears in solid form at room temperature
- Widely used in food processing, pharmaceutical and animal sterilization
- Owing to its property to displace ions from solution, it is highly effective in ionic reactions
|2||CaCl2 purity||%||94.00 min|
|6||Iron as Fe||%||0.08 max|
(Pb, As, Se)
|9||Bulk Density||gm/cc||0.5 min|
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- HDPE BAGS
- Australia North America South America Eastern Europe Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia
- All India