- 772 C
- 1.85 g/cm3 Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Inorganic compound
- NLT 7.0 TO NMT 9.2
- Room Temperature
- 147.01 Grams (g)
- White powder, hygroscopic
- It is highly soluble in water and it is deliquescent. It is a salt that is solid at room temperature, and it behaves as a typical ionic halide. It has several common applications such as brine for refrigeration plants, ice and dust control on roads, and in cement.
- Highly soluble in water
- Calcium chloride dihydrate is a hydrate that is the dihydrate form of calcium chloride. It is a hydrate, a calcium salt and an inorganic chloride.
- CALCIUM , CHLORINE
Established in the year 1998, we are the Gujarat based company providing rich grade Calcium Chloride Di-Hydrate to our valuable customers. It is widely used as an ingredient in variety of cosmetic products and also as an electrolyte in the preparation of calcium standard solutions. It is an inorganic salt with the chemical formula CaCl2.2H2O and molecular mass of 147.014 g/mol. Calcium Chloride Di-Hydrate CAS 10035-04-8 is a white to grayish solid which is readily soluble in water with the melting point of 176 degree Celsius and density of 1.85 g/cm3.
cas no. 10035-04-8
Deliquescent compound at room temperature
Incompatible with vinylmethyl ether
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- HDPE BAGS
- Australia South America Western Europe Middle East Africa Central America Asia Eastern Europe North America
- All India